- Quality of interactions in ECE settings and mean length of utterances among 4-year-old neglected children: Results from the ELLAN Study.
First Language, Prépublication.
- Clegg, J. M., Wen, N. J., DeBaylo, P. H., Alcott, A., Keltner, E. C. et Legare, C. H.(2021). Teaching Through Collaboration: Flexibility and Diversity in Caregiver–Child Interaction Across Cultures.
Child Development, 92(1), 56-75.
- Guerrero-Rosada, P., Weiland, C., McCormick, M., Hsueh, J., Sachs, J., Snow, C. et Maier, M.(2021). Null relations between CLASS scores and gains in children’s language, math, and executive function skills : A replication and extension study.
Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 54, 1‑12.
- Horn, E. P., McCormick, M. P., O’Connor, E. E., McClowry, S. G. et Hogan, F. C.(2021). Trajectories of teacher–child relationships across kindergarten and first grade: The influence of gender and disruptive behavior.
Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 55, 107-118.
- Hu, B. Y., Li, Y., Wang, C., Wu, H. et Vitiello, G.(2021). Preschool teachers’ self-efficacy, classroom process quality, and children’s social skills : A multilevel mediation analysis.
Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 55, 242‑251.
- Lawrence, P.(2021). Dialogue observed in dialogue: entering a ‘Dialogical Approach to Observation’ in early childhood.
Early Child Development and Care, 191(2), 292-306.
- Pakarinen, E., Lerkkanen, M.-K., Viljaranta, J. et Suchodoletz, A. von.(2021). Investigating Bidirectional Links Between the Quality of Teacher–Child Relationships and Children’s Interest and Pre-Academic Skills in Literacy and Math.
Child Development, 92(1), 388-407.
- Sette, S., Zava, F., Baumgartner, E., Laghi, F. et Coplan, R. J.(2021). Exploring the Role of Play Behaviors in the Links between Preschoolers’ Shyness and Teacher-Child Relationships.
Early Education and Development, Prépublication.
- Sönmez, S. et Kolaşınlı, I. B.(2021). The effect of preschool teachers’ stress states on classroom climate.
Education 3-13, 49(2), 190-202.
- Barnes, E. M., Grifenhagen, J. F. et Dickinson, D. K.(2020). Mealtimes in Head Start pre-k classrooms: Examining language-promoting opportunities in a hybrid space.
Journal of Child Language, 47(2), 337-357.