- Kachel, G., Hardecker, D. J. K. et Bohn, M.(2021). Young children’s developing ability to integrate gestural and emotional cues.
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, 201, 1-16.
- Arabaci, M. S. et Demircioğlu, H.(2021). Investigating predictive effects of 5-6-year-old children’s relationships with their parents and parents’ marital satisfaction on children’s relationships with their peers.
Early Child Development and Care, 191(4), 640-653.
- Asik-Ozturk, M., Ahmetoglu, E. et Acar, I. H.(2021). The contributions of children’s social competence, aggression, and anxiety to their play behaviours with peers.
Early Child Development and Care, 191(2), 255-265.
- Castelli, L., Carraro, L. et Valmori, A.(2021). Group status rapidly shapes preschoolers’ social judgments in minimal group settings.
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, 206, article 105102.
- Gerson, S. A. et Meyer, M.(2021). Young Children’s Memories for Social Actions: Influences of Age, Theory of Mind, and Motor Complexity.
Child Development, 92(1), 142-156.
- Gold, I. K., Kopelman-Rubin, D., Mufson, L. et Klomek, A. B.(2021). I Can Succeed for Preschools: A Randomized Control Trial of a New Social-emotional Learning Program.
Early Education and Development, 32(3), 343-359.
- Hu, B. Y., Li, Y., Wang, C., Wu, H. et Vitiello, G.(2021). Preschool teachers’ self-efficacy, classroom process quality, and children’s social skills: A multilevel mediation analysis.
Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 55, 242-251.
- Konrad-Ristau, K. et Burghardt, L.(2021). Differences in Children’s Social Development: How Migration Background Impacts the Effect of Early Institutional Childcare Upon Children’s Prosocial Behavior and Peer Problems.
Frontiers in Psychology, 12, article 614844.
- Kruse, E., Faller, I. et Read, K.(2021). Can Reading Personalized Storybooks to Children Increase Their Prosocial Behavior?
Early Childhood Education Journal, 49(2), 273-282.
- Lemos, E. de J. S., Silva, C. V. et Pedroso, J. da S.(2021). Observing the emotional development of a baby at home and in a nursery using ester Bick’s infant observation method.
Early Child Development and Care, 191(4), 491-500.
- Lenz, S. et Paulus, M.(2021). Friendship is more than strategic reciprocity: Preschoolers’ selective sharing with friends cannot be reduced to strategic concerns.
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, 206, article 105101.
- Mammen, M., Köymen, B. et Tomasello, M.(2021). Young children’s moral judgments depend on the social relationship between agents.
Cognitive Development, 57, article 100973.
- Nakamichi, K., Nakamichi, N. et Nakazawa, J.(2021). Preschool social-emotional competencies predict school adjustment in Grade 1.
Early Child Development and Care, 191(2), 159-172.
- Norris, M. N. et Noles, N. S.(2021). Can a leopard change its spots? Only some children use counterevidence to update their beliefs about people.
Cognitive Development, 58, article 101037.
- Ogelman, H. G. et Fetihi, L.(2021). Examination of the relationship between emotional regulation strategies of 5-year-old children and their peer relationships.
Early Child Development and Care, 191(1), 49-57.
- Ogelman, H. G. et Önder, A.(2021). Emotional regulation strategies of 5–6-year-old children and their levels of resiliency.
Early Child Development and Care, 191(2), 221-229.
- Proft, M., Hoss, C., Manfredini Paredes, K. et Rakoczy, H.(2021). Do children understand desires before they understand beliefs? A comparison of 3-year-olds’ grasp of incompatible desires, competitive games and false beliefs.
Cognitive Development, 57, article 101009.
- Shorer, M., Swissa, O., Levavi, P. et Swissa, A.(2021). Parental playfulness and children’s emotional regulation: the mediating role of parents’ emotional regulation and the parent–child relationship.
Early Child Development and Care, 191(2), 210-220.
- Sticker, R. M., Christner, N., Pletti, C. et Paulus, M.(2021). The moral self-concept in preschool children: Its dimensions and relation to prosocial behaviors.
Cognitive Development, 58, article 101033.
- Stout, W., Karahuta, E., Laible, D. et Brandone, A. C.(2021). A longitudinal study of the differential social-cognitive foundations of early prosocial behaviors.
Infancy, 26(2), 271-290.
- Veijalainen, J., Reunamo, J. et Heikkilä, M.(2021). Early gender differences in emotional expressions and self-regulation in settings of early childhood education and care.
Early Child Development and Care, 191(2), 173-186.
- Zava, F., Sette, S., Baumgartner, E. et Coplan, R. J.(2021). Shyness and empathy in early childhood: Examining links between feelings of empathy and empathetic behaviours.
British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 39(1), 54-77.
- Bernier, A., Beauchamp, M. H. et Cimon‐Paquet, C.(2020). From Early Relationships to Preacademic Knowledge: A Sociocognitive Developmental Cascade to School Readiness.
Child Development, 91(1), 134‑145.
- Streubel, B., Gunzenhauser, C., Grosse, G. et Saalbach, H.(2020). Emotion-specific vocabulary and its contribution to emotion understanding in 4- to 9-year-old children.
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, 193, 1-20.
- Westrupp, E. M., Reilly, S., McKean, C., Law, J., Mensah, F. et Nicholson, J. M.(2020). Vocabulary Development and Trajectories of Behavioral and Emotional Difficulties Via Academic Ability and Peer Problems.
Child Development, 91(2), 365-382.
- Colomer, M., Bas, J. et Sebastian-Galles, N.(2020). Efficiency as a principle for social preferences in infancy.
Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, 194, article 104823.