- Jiang, Y. et Zheng, C.(2021). New Methods to Support Effective Collaborative Reflection Among Kindergarten Teachers: An Action Research Approach.
Early Childhood Education Journal, 49(2), 247-258.
- Albin-Clark, J.(2020). ‘I felt uncomfortable because I know what I can be’: The emotional geographies and implicit activisms of reflexive practices for early childhood teachers.
Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood, 21(1), 20-32.
- Clark, K.(2020). History and practice: A commentary on play history as a lens for pedagogical reflection.
Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education, 41(1), 51-64.
- Edwards, C. P., Hamel, E., Leeper-Miller, J. et Ren, L.(2020). Improving reflective practice: a documentation rubric for mentoring preservice and in-service teachers.
Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education, 41(1), 2-17.
- Hostyn, I., Mäkitalo, A.-R., Hakari (Tast), S. et Vandenbussche, L.(2020). The professional actuation of pedagogical documentation in Belgian and Finnish early childhood education settings.
Early Child Development and Care, 190(3), 400‑413.
- Ebbeck, M., Yim, H. Y. B. et Wei, T.(2020). Preparing children for an uncertain future : The role of the early childhood teacher.
Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education, 41(3), 223-240.
- Park, M.-H., Riley, J. G. et Branch, J. M.(2020). Developing self-awareness using mindfulness meditation with preservice teachers : Reflections on practice.
Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education, 41(2), 183-196.
- Antonsen, C. M.(2020). Restoring the image of the child’s body in early childhood education.
Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood, 21(1), 7-19.
- Boardman, K.(2020). Early Years Teachers as leaders of change through reflexivity praxis?
Early Child Development and Care, 90(3), 322-332.