- Breuer, M. et Tal, C.(2020). Perspectives of teachers, children and parents on the transition to first grade.
Journal of Childhood, Education and Society, 1(1), 3-18.
- Cun, A.(2020). Concerns and Expectations: Burmese Refugee Parents’ Perspectives on Their Children’s Learning in American Schools.
Early Childhood Education Journal, 48(3), 263-272.
- Hong, X., Zhu, W., Wu, D. et Li, H.(2020). Are Parents Satisfied with Early Childhood Education Service in Urban China? Empirical Evidence from the Validation Study of the Parent Satisfaction with Educational Experiences Scale.
Early Education and Development, 31(2), 200‑217.
- Navarro-Cruz, G. et Luschei, T.(2020). Quality Preschool as Defined by Latina Mothers : A Qualitative Study Using a Funds of Knowledge Framework.
Journal of Research in Childhood Education, 34(1), 6‑27.
- Toran, M. et Hacıfazlıoğlu, Ö.(2020). Imagine the next generation : Multiple voices on childhood experience from Turkey.
Early Child Development and Care, 190(2), 123‑134.