- Barnes-Najor, J. V., Thompson, N. L., Cameron, A. F., Smith, T. M., Verdugo, M. C., Brown, P. L. et Sarche, M. C.(2021). Cultural and Practice Perspectives on the Classroom Assessment Scoring System: Voices From American Indian and Alaska Native Head Start Programs.
Journal of Research in Childhood Education, 35(1), 162-183.
- Baxter, C. M., More, C., Spies, T. G. et Scott, C. E.(2021). Social competence of bilingual and monolingual native English speaking preschoolers: a comparison of parent and teacher perspectives.
Early Child Development and Care, 191(4), 569-582.
- Chen, Y.-L., Huang, L.-F. et Wu, P.-C.(2021). Preservice Preschool Teachers’ Self-efficacy in and Need for STEM Education Professional Development: STEM Pedagogical Belief as a Mediator.
Early Childhood Education Journal, 49(2), 137-147.
- Choi, J. Y., Ryu, D., Van Pay, C. K., Meacham, S. et Beecher, C. C.(2021). Listening to Head Start teachers : Teacher beliefs, practices, and needs for educating dual language learners.
Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 54, 110‑124.
- Costantino-Lane, T.(2021). “Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride”: Teachers’ Perceptions of Reading Instruction in Kindergarten.
Early Childhood Education Journal, 49(2), 235-245.
- Delaney, K. K. et Krepps, K.(2021). Exploring Head Start teacher and leader perceptions of the Pre-K Classroom Assessment Scoring System as a part of the Head Start Designation Renewal System.
Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 55, 214-229.
- García‐Ventura, S., Mas, J. M., Balcells‐Balcells, A. et Giné, C.(2021). Family-centred early intervention: Comparing practitioners’ actual and desired practices.
Child: Care, Health and Development, 47(2), 218-227.
- Guo, Y., Dynia, J. M. et Lai, M. H. C.(2021). Early childhood Special education teachers’ self-efficacy in relation to individual children : Links to children’s literacy learning.
Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 54, 153-163.
- Han, F. et Degotardi, S.(2021). Infant Educators’ Reported Conceptions of, and Approaches to, Infant Language Development: How do They Relate to Educator Qualification Level?
Early Childhood Education Journal, 49(2), 259-271.
- Jumiaan, I., Alelaimat, A., Ahmad, J. et Al-Hassan, O. M.(2021). Disciplinary methods employed in preschool settings as viewed by the cooperating teachers and student teachers.
Early Child Development and Care, 191(3), 431-440.
- Macy, M., Rincón, M. P. S. et Hogan, M.(2021). What are undergraduate students’ perceptions of a peer coaching model intended to foster effective electronic communication strategies with parents?
Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education, 42(1), 110-120.
- Nilsen, T. R.(2021). Pedagogical intentions or practical considerations when facilitating children’s play? Teachers’ beliefs about the availability of play materials in the indoor ECEC environment.
International Journal of Child Care and Education Policy, 15(1), article 1.
- O’Keeffe, C. et McNally, S.(2021). ‘Uncharted territory’: teachers’ perspectives on play in early childhood classrooms in Ireland during the pandemic.
European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, prépublication.
- Obee, P., Sandseter, E. B. H., Gerlach, A. et Harper, N. J.(2021). Lessons Learned from Norway on Risky Play in Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC).
Early Childhood Education Journal, 49(1), 99‑109.
- Pujiastuti, S. I., Schwarz, M. et Holodynski, M.(2021). Socialization goals of preschool teachers for moral education: A cross-cultural comparison between urban contexts of Germany and Indonesia.
Early Child Development and Care, 191(3), 360-372.
- Stites, M. L., Walter, H. L. et Krikorian, J. G.(2021). These aren’t the kids I signed up for: the lived experience of general education, early childhood preservice teachers in classrooms for children with special needs.
Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education, 42(1), 1-19.
- Swit, C. S.(2021). Differential associations between relational and physical aggression: why do teachers and parents perceive these behaviors differently?
Early Child Development and Care, 191(3), 321-337.
- Yıldırım, B.(2021). Preschool STEM Activities: Preschool Teachers’ Preparation and Views.
Early Childhood Education Journal, 49(2), 149-162.
- Akaba, S., Peters, L. E., Liang, E. et Graves, B. S.(2020). Pre-K teachers’ perspectives on factors that influence their experiences through universal Pre-K policy changes in New York City.
Journal of Early Childhood Research, 18(2), 143-158.