- Beecher, C. C. et Van Pay, C. K.(2021). Small Talk: A Community Research Collaboration to Increase Parental Provision of Language to Children.
Child & Youth Care Forum, 50(1), 13-38.
- Oke, A., Butler, J. E. et O’Neill, C.(2021). Identifying Barriers and Solutions to Increase Parent-Practitioner Communication in Early Childhood Care and Educational Services: The Development of an Online Communication Application.
Early Childhood Education Journal, 49(2), 283-293.
- Tang, J., Hallam, R. A. et Sawyer-Morris, G.(2021). Preschool Parents’ Perceptions of Early Care and Education Arrangements: A Latent Profile Analysis.
Early Education and Development, 32(3), 480-500.
- Ren, L. et Fan, J.(2021). Informant discrepancies in the rating of Chinese preschoolers’ approaches to learning: Looking for the role of parent–teacher relationships.
Infant and Child Development, 30(1), article 2206.
- Archbell, K. A., Coplan, R. J. et Rose-Krasnor, L.(2020). What did your child do today? Describing young children’s daily activities outside of school.
Journal of Early Childhood Research, 18(2), 189-199.
- Dighe, S. et Seiden, J.(2020). Understanding Parental Engagement in Early Childhood Education in Ethiopia: Perceptions, Practices, and Challenges.
International Journal of Early Childhood, 52(1), 37-54.
- Foster, T. D., Decker, K. B., Vaterlaus, J. M. et Belleville, A.(2020). How early intervention practitioners describe family-centred practice: A collective broadening of the definition.
Child: Care, Health and Development, 46(3), 268-274.
- Hoffman, J. A., Uretsky, M. C., Patterson, L. B. et Green, B. L.(2020). Effects of a school readiness intervention on family engagement during the kindergarten transition.
Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 53, 86-96.
- McCormick, M. P., Weissman, A. K., Weiland, C., Hsueh, J., Sachs, J. et Snow, C.(2020). Time well spent: Home learning activities and gains in children’s academic skills in the prekindergarten year.
Developmental Psychology, 56(4), 710-726.
- Oakes, C., Staton, S., Houen, S., Cooke, E., Pattinson, C., Teo, S.-L. et Thorpe, K.(2020). “Did My Child Sleep Today?”: Communication Between Parents and Educators in Early Childhood Education and Care Settings.
Child & Youth Care Forum, 49(2), 265-283.
- Sheridan, S. M., Koziol, N., Witte, A. L., Iruka, I. et Knoche, L. L.(2020). Longitudinal and Geographic Trends in Family Engagement During the Pre-kindergarten to Kindergarten Transition.
Early Childhood Education Journal, 48(3), 365-377.
- Smith, J.(2020). Teachers’ perspectives on communication and parent engagement in early childhood education programs for migrant farmworker children.
Journal of Early Childhood Research, 18(2), 115-129.
- Snell, E. K., Hindman, A. H. et Wasik, B. A.(2020). Exploring the use of texting to support family-school engagement in early childhood settings : Teacher and family perspectives.
Early Child Development and Care, 190(4), 447‑460.
- Tarleton, B. et Turney, D.(2020). Understanding ‘Successful Practice/s’ with Parents with Learning Difficulties where there are Concerns about Child Neglect: The Contribution of Social Practice Theory.
Child Indicators Research, 13(2), 387-409.
- Taylor, L. K. et Kim, K. J.(2020). Experiencing the real context between families, schools and community relationships: Transforming preservice teachers’ perceptions.
Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education, 41(1), 18-28.