- Guo, Y., Dynia, J. M. et Lai, M. H. C.(2021). Early childhood Special education teachers’ self-efficacy in relation to individual children : Links to children’s literacy learning.
Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 54, 153‑163.
- L’Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).(2021). Building a High-Quality Early Childhood Education and Care Workforce.
- Li, Z. et Li, J.-B.(2020). The Association between Job Stress and Emotional Problems in Mainland Chinese Kindergarten Teachers: The Mediation of Self-Control and the Moderation of Perceived Social Support.
Early Education and Development, 31(4), 491-506.
- Logan, H., Cumming, T. et Wong, S.(2020). Sustaining the Work-Related Wellbeing of Early Childhood Educators: Perspectives from Key Stakeholders in Early Childhood Organisations.
International Journal of Early Childhood, 52(1), 95-113.
- Zhang, Q., Yin, J., Chen, H., Zhang, Q. et Wu, W.(2020). Emotional Labor Among Early Childhood Teachers: Frequency, Antecedents, and Consequences.
Journal of Research in Childhood Education, 34(2), 288-305.
Aucun résultat trouvé